PASSION FRUIT- MOUSSE OVER TAPIOCA PUDDING
- Passion Fruit and Passion Fruit Preserve – 1/4 cups pulp & 1/2 cup preserve
- Condensed Milk- 1 can
- Tapicoa Peals (Small white)- 1/4 cup
- Heavy Cream- 1 cup
- In a pot bring 1/2 cup of condensed milk and 1 cup of water to boil.
- Bring heat down and slowly add in 1/4 cup of tapioca pearls while stirring constantly.
- Allow tapioca to simmer on low-medium heat for about 15 mins while stirring every three mins.
- Once tapioca pearls cook to a clear color, remove from heat and let cool for 5-7 mins. Serve in molds and allow to completely cool before refrigerating.
- In a bowl mix 1/2 cup of condensed milk and 1/2 cup of preserve until you reach a creamy blend and let rest in the fridge for 5 mins.
- In a separate bowl mix 1 cup of whipping cream and 2 tablespoons of white sugar until soft peaks form- whipped cream.
- Softly mix the passion fruit whip with the whipped cream with a spatula. You do not want to go fast here if you want to achieve a fluffy cream consistency.
Putting it together:
- Pour the Mousse over the tapioca pudding softly and garnish with Macaron Cookie- preferably vanilla or pistacho. 🙂